What happens after signing the franchise agreement till your opening date?
Once an agreement is signed the franchise attends a 2 day franchise orientation. Key operations dockets, videos are handed to franchise.
- Franchise starts work at centre and procures the toys and other equipment as given in investment docket.
- Franchise appoints centre head and staff.
- Franchise sets a date for the launch and also selects a good chief guest.
- Franchise staff is trained for set up and launch.
- Franchise starts local publicity.
- Franchise fee structure is finalized.
- Franchise bank account is set up.
- Franchise keeps all printing material ready.
- Franchise starts admissions.
- Franchise staff is trained on curriculum and receives copies of all curriculums.
- Franchise receives Business Commencement Certificate from franchisor if centre and staff is ready.
- Franchise launches the centre.
- Franchise starts operations, orders admission kits.
- Franchise hand holding continues to ensure success of centre.
- Franchise is trained on all other programs that are revenue models of the brand.
- Franchise starts all other revenue models.
- Franchise is a MYPLANET SCHOOL success story.
|1||Space Required||1000 – 1500 Square Feet|
|2||Investment||as per location|
|3||Brand Fee||Only 50000 first time in India|
|4||Total Project Cost||As per your budget|
|5||Royalty||Free, No royalty|
|6||Brand Up-gradation Fee||No|
|7||Term of Franchisee||5 years|
|8||Return of Investment||1 year 5months|
|9||Centre Head||Definitely required to ensure teacher adhere to quality standards|
|10||Assistant teachers||Atleast 2 float teachers|
|11||Main teachers||Minimum 1 main teacher per class|
|12||Maid||1 per 20 children|
|13||Batch Timing||Atleast 2 hours for playschool and nursery and atleast 3 hours for Junior and Senior KG|
|14||Fees||as per location|