Myplanet school Introducing first time in India “Multiple Intelligence Based Curriculum”. This Curriculum invites children to explore their world in multiple ways. Sensory stimulation is rich and triggers investigations into themes and topics. Curiosity and interest set the tone for questions and discoveries.
The curriculum is based on age-specific learning outcomes. Learning is child-centric. Learning is made authentic and meaningful through experiences derived from the student’s interactions with nature, people, objects and experiences. The focus is on the unique interests, abilities, learning pace and style of each child. An understanding of the social and cultural contexts to which children belong give clues to their emotional, cognitive and social needs, and help teachers create a truly unique multicultural learning environment.
Teaching Method –
Learning – Scribbling, Making Music, Fun with Sand, Playing with Blocks, Art and Craft, Singing and Dancing, Playing with Clay, Learning shapes, Learning Colors, Coloring pictures.
Activities – Exercises and Games, Skating, Computers, Story Telling, Around the Kitchen, Around the Garden, Role plays, Puppet Shows, Fun at Splash Pool, Cooking without Fire, Understanding Nature
Outdoor – Visits to Museums, Parks, Departmental Stores, Fire Station, Post Office.
Multimedia based learning – Rhymes, Stories, Identifying Shapes, Farm Animals, Every Day Objects, Foods, Vegetables, Vehicles, Festivals, Introducing new concepts.
Focus on Social Growth –
Large Group Activities- Assembly, Dance, Mango, Toy Parties, Etc., Celebrating Festivals,
Medium Group Activities- Daily Meals – Introducing Table Manners, Singing with Synthesizer, Birthday Parties – Sharing and celebrating with peer group
Small Group Activities- Learning computers, Skating Lessons
Activity and Facility are Different –
- Individual Mattresses, Sheets, Blankets.
- Toilet Training, Sleep and Eating Areas.
- Diaper Changing Unit.
- On Stage Theatre.
- Full Transportation Service.
- Splash Pool and Sand Pit.
- Gardening Activities (for all age groups)
- General Communication
- Monthly Parent – Teachers Meeting.
- Monthly Planner/calendar
- Parent Events
- Parent’s Information Board at The Entrance
Activities at Myplanet School-
- Water Play – for fine Motor Development.
- Sand play – Helps the Child to Develop Eye Hand Co-ordination and Exploration.
- Arty Corner – Activities Like Painting, Collage, Spray Painting .
- Field Trip – to Explore the New Environment with Confidence.
- Puppet Show – The Children’s learn the Language Skills, Thinking Skills. It Helps the Child in Engaging in all the 9 Intelligences – an Integral Part of Early Childhood Program.
- Glen Doman Reading – to Develop Sight Reading.
- Activity time – Art Activities, Drawing Craft, Colouring Engaging Activities like Activity sheets, Phonic Program, Numeracy Skill Development and literary skill Development etc. for Holistic Development of all Senses and Skills.
- Snack time – Diet Activates Memory .Hence Children Imbibe Table Manners and Healthy Food Habits
- Show and tell – a Child’s urge to Explore his World, his Environment and Get his Millions of Questions and Answers Fulfilled.
- Wind up and Reverence- Talking and Sharing About the day With a Note of Relaxation and yoga.